Conversation with the Author
Breaking the Cycles of Abandonment (I AM NOT MY FATHER) Conversation
Frat Dads Founder and author of the book will provide a 90 minute conversation about his journey into fatherhood. He will be discussing topics such as:
• Dealing with being in a fatherless home and the men that never bothered to fill the role.
• Having to understand how to quinch the thirst for his father.
• The Impact of his mother’s drug addiction.
• Being his brother’s keeper even if it meant being shot twice!
• Navigating being a stepfather to three kids before the age of 22 and not having any kids of his own.
• Finding his girlfriend smoking a crackpipe while being six months pregnant with his first child and why he still married her.
• Being a single dad to a two year old daughter while mom is doing 4-15 years in prison.
• Giving up a relationship that didn’t fit the needs of his child.
• Remarrying and learning to trust the process of what a healthy relationship should look like.
• The importance of healing and forgiveness